Guide for Nethermind.Cli project which is useful for managing your node
./Nethermind.Launcheryou have two options -
If you launch the Node in one process and then launch the CLI in another process you will see available commands inside the CLI.
CLI will display available options (functions and properties) when started.
CLI will allow you to query the most basic info about the node quickly.
- 2.You can issue JSON RPC requests to the node
- 3.You can combine the former two
- 4.You can create and call functions
- 5.You can retrieve node objects
- 6.And work with node object properties
- 8.You can navigate to previous commands by using arrow keys
- 9.You can auto-complete basic command with tab
Below you will find the available list of CLI operations and you can find more information about each call in JSON RPC section.